Twin Cities Program Manager / Rep
We are Kindly, a convenient way to get involved and make an impact within your community. More than just a volunteering app Kindly recognizes the power in connecting people to causes. We are the first and only engagement platform that is directly connecting volunteers and donors through our “giving wallet”. With robust (and evolving) features and a variety of projects to support, we aim to create a community of doers, building friendships along the way.
This position will support a major product release (on-site) with an enterprise partner. You will interface directly with company founders, partners, changemakers, and volunteers.
- Work closely with partner organizations and their leadership to address the needs of the market
- Provide in-the-field feedback on product and feature development (observing and troubleshooting with partners and users)
- Grow and manage a community of local nonprofits and volunteers. Offer guidance and support in using the Kindly platform
- Organize and develop a database of contacts for lead generation and follow-up
- Initiate and organize monthly outreach events
- Develop strong relationships with key community influencers/groups and develop strategies that compel those influencers to support Kindly
- Help develop and execute the local marketing strategy
- Bachelor’s degree
- Entrepreneurial spirit with 3+ years of supervisory, management, and/or sales experience is a plus
- Enthusiasm for learning about new technology and workflows, and the ability to share that excitement
- Experience with proposal writing and lead development
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, and also work well as part of a group
- Highly organized and comfortable adapting to CRM / database platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Competitive salary + opportunities for equity vesting. Would consider part-time, to start.